Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New School, New Stuff


Ay, everybody! So I transferred to the Laguna College of Art and Design since I was looking for a better school to study animation. I've made it half way through the semester and thus far, I'm real happy here and I feel like my work has reached a higher level of quality. First up are some simple animation tests for my Animation 1 class. We are supposed to use well known and animatable cartoon characters for these assignments since we will learn what makes these characters work so well. So Disney and Warner Bros., please don't sue me!


Below is a digital painting I made for my intro to photoshop class. This was a real fun assignment and I think my rendering skills really improved. I'm gonna touch it up some more later by working out more value contrasts on the space chick and by really playing up the reflected lights. Any more advice would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment