Here is a part of an assignment where I had to create 80 thumbnails around a narrative. My narrative follows the story about a giant monster who wants to be a super hero. I went a little overboard though and I created character sketches instead of thumbnails.
Here is an assignment where I went on a random situation generator and I had to illustrate a character from it. Mine dealt with gelatinous robots, nazi's and monoliths so I created this weird giant amoeba meets transformer thing that's supposed to be a nazi secret weapon.
Lastly, here is a portion of my Gouache class final. I created a series of monsters to loosen up and practice technique, each took me around 30-40 minutes to create.